On September 21st and 24th, 2020, all the researchers of the project (from Valladolid, Madrid, Burgos and Vigo) met through Webex to discuss about the recent advances of the different work packages. In particular, the following topics were discussed:
- Modelling, MPC, scheduling and distributed simulation (FMI/FMU) of the sterilization section of a tuna-canning factory.
- Improved model of the press stage in a medium-density fiber-board (MDF) factory.
- Decomposition methods for large-scale optimization problems.
- Modifier Adaptation for RTO in a Splitter propane-propylene of the Petronor oil-refinery.
- Hydrogen network model of the Petronor oil-refinery for predictive simulation.
- Systems Integration and software demonstration.